A downloadable game
AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 15, 2017.
Take command of an interstellar starship and guide her through star systems, planets, wormholes, dimensions, alternate timelines, and more, all the while managing a crew with almost 1 million fragile human lives to protect or exploit, in this open and deep turn-based RPG.
Blending unique gameplay and action sequences with classic RPG game styles, combined with a dialog and quest system where almost every single decision has a consequence, Daath Origins has multiple branches, 26 classes, and many secrets to unlock even after completion of the main quest, making it an epic first entry in the series.
- A giant galaxy to explore, broken down into 36 sectors (upgrade your hull radiation protection to access the center of the galaxy)
- Over 500 handcrafted planets to explore in space, in-orbit, on their "surface" (or just send an away team!)
- Command your away teams, level them up, and help them earn skills and attributes for better away missions
- Spatial anomalies that bend time and space, transport you across the galaxy, or even into alternate dimensions
- Your actions change how the rest of the galaxy perceives you: with good, neutral, and evil alignments
- Multiple factions to join or to destroy, with devastating consequences for the rest of the galaxy
- Promote a skilled crew member each time you level up, but don't let them mutiny later based off of your actions
- When battling enemies, you have the ability to target specific systems such as Life Support or Main Power
- Over 75 unique quests created by the developer, with another 20+ respawning random quests for rogue-like play
- Tons of post "main quest" content, and a lore friendly New Game+ to play once you're ready
- Epic "Ultra Bosses" and tons of hidden items and secrets for the discerning role player
- Collect and mine resources, which can be Atom Printed into weapons, armor, and items for your starship
- 26 main crew members, including 9 Executive Officers to help in your journey
- 26 playable classes bring divergent content, bonuses and story branches from the very start!
- and more...
|Published||Sep 10, 2016|
|Publisher||BLACK LODGE GAMES, LLC|
|Release date||Sep 15, 2017|
|Author||Black Lodge Games, LLC|
|Tags||Exploration, Open World, RPG Maker, Space, stars, Story Rich|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam Greenlight, Support, Soundtrack, Twitter, Community|